Monday, February 12, 2007

DID you KNOW?

Hello!

My name is Roshni. I blackmailed Andy (yes, the “Ask Andy” cartoon boy is real but I’m not quite sure if the black cape gives him flying powers…) to get the password for this blog so I can tell you more about this library. We have access to some amazing resources! I am a senior and I regret not making the best of what this library provides.

DID you KNOW?

….IF you don’t find the book you’re looking for here, you can check E-Z borrow or Interlibrary loan. I’ve never had to wait more than 10 days for the book to arrive.

…The library website has a “How To CITE” link. Helpful hints on MLA, APA and CHICAGO style. GO NO FURTHER….you’ve got the information you need right here.

…The COMPUTER ROOM on the second floor is open until 11:45pm from Mondays to Thursdays. Not quite 24/7….BUT GOOD ENOUGH!

…You can make an appointment with a librarian and learn about effective search strategies (print and online resources) for your research papers.

- Roshni

No comments: